[Cialug] Coding Horror

Don Cady doncady at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 12:02:25 CST 2009

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 10:45 PM, Josh More
<morej at alliancetechnologies.net> wrote:
> Even I only backup my various sites (web site, blog, wiki, livejournal,
> twitter, facebook, linkedin, super secret mailing lists) on a monthly

Can we assume those are your super secret squirrel mailing lists, then?

.
.
.
.
.

bazinga!
Don

ps. To add the slightest bit substantially; I agree w/ Ken and Jeff.
Market forces have split these two branches of computer science so
those vertically focused in one don't often think about the other.
Having folks who think across the branches is best, but they are not
common. Not entirely rare, but not common either.