[Cialug] Coding Horror

Dave Hala Jr dave at 58ghz.net
Sun Dec 13 08:52:12 CST 2009

What a load of bunk. "I pay my hosting provider to take care of
this" (backups) Of all the developers on this list, how many of them
farm their backups out to someone else, and don't have a current copy on
hand?

I'd be willing to bet that 99% of the people/companies on this list that
make money from their sites have a backup(s).

:) Dave