[Cialug] [Update] Ubuntu 9.10 roaming mode

Mathew R. Phillips mathew.phillips at wartburg.edu
Thu Dec 10 11:46:05 CST 2009

Well my friend installed 9.04 on the netbook and the wireless worked flawlessly on the first boot. And from what you guys said earlier i do think the roaming mode is integrated in now and isn't explicitly set anymore. Although im not crazy i do remember it being there because i had to use it to get connected up here in the dorms at wartburg!
Thanks for the help guys,

Matt