[Cialug] distro for ibook

Allen Kiddoo adk at 52761.com
Tue Dec 8 11:45:05 CST 2009

I don't believe anyone has mentioned apple support. I bought a used
iMac about a year ago that still had an extended warranty remaining.
Transferred the warranty. 5 months later the screen had vertical lines
in it. Called support and 2 days later tech was at my door to install
new screen. So part of the price is their real tech support. English
is native language. You get what you pay for.

As a side bar- Google Chrome was just release for mac. Got the email
about 45 minutes ago.

Allen