[Cialug] OT: Qwest and Mediacom Internet Service Advice

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Mon Dec 7 11:28:05 CST 2009

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Tim Wilson <tim_linux at wilson-home.com>wrote:

> I've had DSL service for several years, and I am quite happy with it.  The
> only complaint that I have is my modem seems to be having issues.  I have to
> reset it every couple of weeks because we experience slowness of loading of
> pages.

This is exactly the same problem that I mentioned to in my other email where
I needed to replace my modem. It got worse and worse until finally one day
it died completely. The kid at qwest said that they think the Motorolla
modems are the best but locally I could only find the Actiontec. Still,
after replacing the modem the internet has been perfect.

--
Matthew Nuzum