[Cialug] distro for ibook

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Fri Dec 4 13:48:28 CST 2009

When I ordered my current laptop (a Dell D620) I was able to choose the
option of an Intel wifi, over the default Dell / Broadcom wifi.

Don't know if the Mac uses a mini-pci card like a lot of other laptops,
but if you really didn't like it, you could look into changing your
card. Of course... OSX may not like that very well.

-dc