[Cialug] OT: Need plummer - internet pipes congested

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Fri Dec 4 11:09:51 CST 2009

It's tough in Ames because the Qwest and Mediacom facilities are so
full. If you are in east Ames served by the downtown Qwest office, I
would say OpenCom would be the way to go. I've got some circuits in west
Ames that are working fine though and provide the full 7 megs down and 1
meg up that they should. It depends a lot on where the problem is.

OTOH, if you get a hundred friends to all sign up I'll consider putting
some ridiculous speed up there :-)

Dave Weis
Internet Solver
Your Technology Partner