[Cialug] distro for ibook

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Fri Dec 4 09:43:22 CST 2009

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 9:22 AM, Stuart Thiessen <thiessenstuart at aol.com> wrote:
> I thought I saw recently that Fedora has PPC support.

The recently released Fedora 12 has supports PPC as a primary
architecture.  With the next release of Fedora PPC support is going to
move to "secondary" status, but it'll be a year before Fedora 12
reaches end-of-life.

Ed, what DMACC campus do you work/take classes at?  If it's the Ankeny
campus you could stop by my office and I'll burn you a copy of the DVD
or CDs.  How much memory does your ibook have?  Fedora is going to
want at least 512MB as far as I can remember.

--
Jeff Ollie