[Cialug] Printing Directories

Jim Asbille jim.asbille at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 23:03:29 CST 2009

Well here is the answer.  I installed Tree then ran* tree -d > print.txt*.
Worked like a charm.

Jim Asbille, MSM
registered Linux user number 388067

"Failure is not an option.  It's a standard feature of Windows and is
bundled into the Operating System for your convenience, at no additional
charge."