[Cialug] Nokia N900 Linux Phone

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Sat Aug 22 18:02:11 CDT 2009

I'm sending this message from my iPod touch through my Pre over wifi
from rural Wisconsin while my Nokia n800 downloads satellite maps and
my wife googles local attractions!

I had Bluetooth tethering working on my laptop the first day I had the
phone (rooting the phone is straight forward). I now do wifi tethering
with my-tether mostly because BT tethering was error prone.

-Tom