[Cialug] Wow.

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 21:27:06 CDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 8:46 AM, Todd Walton<tdwalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,541221,00.html?test=latestnews
>
> Never had it myself, but I hear it's a delicacy among the Republican crowd...
>
> --
> Todd

In a (probably vain) attempt to diffuse this situation, I present the following:

1) Republicans would actually be more likely to accuse Democrats of
eating babies, since the Republican platform is Pro-Life and the
Democrat platform is Pro-Choice.
2) The gag itself drew upon Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal"
(http://www.gutenberg.org/files/1080/1080.txt).
3) To quote Fat Bastard, "Well, listen up, sonny Jim: I ate a baby.
Oh, aye, Baby: the other, other white meat. Baby: it's what's for
dinner."

--
Tired programmer
Coding late into the night