[Cialug] Noob needs help.

Lathrop Preston lathrop at prestonfam.org
Sun Aug 16 15:10:50 CDT 2009

So based on what I see here your network is as follows...

MediaCom-Router  -> Hubs -> Computers...

if so than the problem is probably in the hubs. the MediaCom router normally
will only speak to 1 computer (or routeable device)...

Unless I am mistaken,
you will need to get a firewall router or other router of some sort... have
that connected to the MediaCom device and then the computers will get their
IP addresses from it... technically MC only provides for a single computer
per household.

But I could be wrong