[Cialug] OT - Python Question

Stuart Thiessen thiessenstuart at aol.com
Wed Aug 12 17:29:03 CDT 2009

I have a Python question that is bugging me and I've tried to google
for a solution, but not having much success. Rather than bothering
everyone with all the details, if you do python programming and you
think you could let me "pick your brain" for some ideas on how to
solve it, I'd appreciate it. In short, it has to do with a RTF file
that my python app is creating based on exported data from another
application. It keeps replacing quotes with  ’. I've seen what to do
for html files, but not for this specific situation.

Thanks,

Stuart=