[Cialug] OT: Heatsinks Needed

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Wed Aug 12 16:08:35 CDT 2009

Request from my friend Dusty, I thought this crowd may have a few parts
around you want to get rid of.

"I've ordered the parts for building my first prototype amplifier. I'm
trying to keep costs down as much as possible by re-using stuff where I
can. One thing I'm going to need is decent heatsinks for the amplifier
ICs. So, all you PC packrat dudes, have any old CPU heatsinks laying
around you're not using? Basic aluminum dealies."

If you have such parts you want to get rid of, please email: "tresch
(at) tresch (dot) tv" off list. He lives in Des Moines, and could
probably pick up parts anywhere in the metro area.

Thanks

-dc