[Cialug] Instructor wanted at ITT

Jim Asbille jim.asbille at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 08:29:58 CDT 2009

ITT Tech is looking for instructors for their Linux and Cisco classes.
 Candidates will need at least a BS and certification in the area or a
Master of Science and can show course work in the area.

I got this from an James Allen, an instructor at ITT Tech, so if your
interested email me directly and I will get you in touch with James.

--
Jim Asbille, MSM
registered Linux user number 388067

"Failure is not an option.  It's a standard feature of Windows and is
bundled into the Operating System for your convenience, at no
additional charge."