[Cialug] Infragard Meeting - August 19th - Getting Started with ISO 27000

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 08:49:11 CDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 8:29 PM, Josh More<morej at alliancetechnologies.net> wrote:
> ISO 27000 and it's related sub-standards

"Its".

> HIPPA

"HIPAA"

These industry methodologies fascinate me.  Geeks have their roots in
the nurturing soil of plastic and silicon.  It's easy to understand
those things.  And so it fascinates me that thin air can provide
nutrients as well.  Who'd think you could create real value from just
setting policies and methods and practices and all that?

This guy sounds like he's pretty good at it.

--
Todd