[Cialug] Jaunty?

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Fri Apr 24 13:56:58 CDT 2009

I really like what CentOS does with their fastest mirror plugin for yum.

http://www.centos.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=118

The neat part is that it distributes the load based upon throughput
and not geography which makes sense because I don't care to talk to
the server down the street if one in europe would be faster.

-Tom