[Cialug] Jaunty?

Anthony Jeffries ajeffri at n0nro.org
Fri Apr 24 10:58:24 CDT 2009

This page:

http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/upgrading

has instructions for upgrading from the command line (under the network
upgrade for servers section) for upgrading from 8.10 to 9.04.

However, upgrading from 8.04 to 8.10 has an extra step. 8.04 will only
offer upgrades to the next long-term support release by default. Use the
directions on this page:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/IntrepidUpgrades

to do that upgrade.