[Cialug] Jaunty?

Matt Stanton inflatablesoulmate at brothersofchaos.com
Thu Apr 23 19:06:06 CDT 2009

My netbook went out to grab 200+ MB of updates for the UNR release of
jaunty... It managed to download about half the packages, then failed.
I continued the install, then started the update again to get the
remaining packages.  Was only able to get about 30KB/sec, while the
connection at work normally pulls down around 200KB/sec.  So I just
chalked it up to a busy day with a lot of computers automatically updating.