[Cialug] New desktop ?

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 11:41:48 CDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 9:19 PM, Jeff Chapin <chapinjeff at gmail.com> wrote:
> Granted, some of these might not be KDE4 related, but due to a bug I
> list, I cannot test in gnome.

Wow.  You do have a lot of problems.  The only problem I have, related
to your two monitors thing, is that it doesn't remember my resolution
when I log out.  As soon as I open the Display settings window, it
clicks to the right resolution.  Seems like a pretty stupid bug to
leave around.

But I hardly ever log out so it's not so bad.  And I don't have two
monitors and I don't care about the silly widget things.  So I can't
say I feel your pain, but I sympathize.

--
Todd