[Cialug] Flash Gone?

Chris Freeman cwfreeman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 07:20:46 CDT 2009

I've found that flash will stop working on my work machine, and that
restaring firefox solves the issue. It doesn't really sound related to
me, though.

On point - my work machine is 64bit Ubuntu. If the affected machine is
64bit Linux, I wouldn't be surprised it was having issues. I've had
several issues with Java apps (Eclipse and Intalio come to mind) on
64bit Linux. I don't know if the apps or the OS or the runtime is more
to blame.

Chris