[Cialug] Movie Night This Saturday

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Tue Apr 14 10:45:58 CDT 2009

I'm sure DW could come up with several girl-oriented movies, being as he
lives in a house full of girls.

You know, it was recently the 10th anniversary of The Matrix (released
March 31, 1999). You could watch that, then 'Sisterhood of the
Travelling Pants'... it's probably better than the 2 sequels put
together. Or... didn't someone have a copy of 'High School the Musical'
they torrented? :)

Afan... anyone with a PS3 will be able to play Blu-Ray. Unless you have
a 1080p projector or TV, it doesn't do you a lot of good.

I won't be able to be there, will be out driving roundy-round, probably
in the rain.

-dc