[Cialug] Movie Night This Saturday

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Apr 14 10:37:41 CDT 2009

I Dave Weis whips that out, I'll be voting for it, 'cause it's an
awesome movie.

So, no moratorium, you'll just have to bring enough people to overwhelm
us in the vote.  After all, it's the American way.  :)

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

>>> "Nathan C. Smith" <nathan.smith at ipmvs.com> 04/14/09 10:35 AM >>>
Is there a moratorium on "chick flicks"?  What if Weis whips out his
well worn copy of 'Sisterhood of the travelling pants'?

-Nate