[Cialug] Congratulations Josh!

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:01:05 CDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 9:40 AM, Tom Pohl <tom at tcpconsulting.com> wrote:
> Since no one else has mentioned it yet, I'd like to congratulate Josh
> Moore on being the new Deputy Cyber Sector Chief of the Iowa Infragard!
>
> Hopefully I won't get in trouble for mentioning it :)

Wow, cool.  Congratulations, Josh.  I didn't even know such an
organization existed.  Will this position come with more
responsibility?  More networking opportunities?  It's honorable of you
to protect the morés of our community, and I wouldn't mind hearing
more about the InfraGard.  Is there anything at all more Linux related
in your role?

-todd