[Cialug] software freedom day roundup

Barry Von Ahsen barry at vonahsen.com
Tue Sep 23 15:22:46 CDT 2008

another year down - we had 7 people show up, we helped Afan with a
couple things (no help to me :), couldn't get Don set up with knopmyth,
and finally got Murray a working linux box.  then the xbox crew came
down from Ames - they figured out how to get linux installed with a hot
swap install (boot the xbox, pull the hard drive into a pc, boot from
live cd, install linux)

many thanks to dc and Ken for their help (and any others who blogged or
anything else), and to Daniel (and his wife) and Impromptu for hosting us

-barry