[Cialug] Next Meeting - Wednesday September 17

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Sep 16 12:33:00 CDT 2008

This is just a reminder that, as we do every month, we have a meeting
tomorrow night.  The topic is Virtualization, which is somewhat
regrettable, as many of our members who actually use virtualization are
out at VMWorld right now.  However, we have to play the hand that fate
has dealt us.

Oh wait, we're the LUG, no we don't.

I hereby extend the meeting to be about virtualization, the upcoming
software freedom day, open source, linux issues, and the Plan 9
operating system.  Once we've covered all those, we can go out for
dinner.

I hope to see you all here tomorrow night.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701