[Cialug] software freedom day roundup

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Mon Sep 15 10:09:17 CDT 2008

I'm still planning to be there, and can do a demo of Mandriva 2009 Beta
w/ KDE 4.1.

I was thinking it would be good to have people demo apps that people
will be commonly interested in, like Open Office, GIMP, Inkscape,
Scribus... I have used all of these, but wouldn't consider myself to be
an expert (or even competent) in any of them.

-dc