[Cialug] Looking for a Linux presenter

Jonathan C. Bailey jbailey at co.marshall.ia.us
Sat Sep 13 12:56:55 CDT 2008

We're looking for a presentation for one man IT departments who currently manage Windows systems and consider Linux a scary beast that you need a team of gurus to manage. I think most IT people of any sort have an idea on what Linux *is* these days, but I don't think they realize what it can do for them.

-Jon