[Cialug] VUG meeting tonight

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Sep 10 10:23:31 CDT 2008

As a reminder the VUG meeting tonight is NOT at Alliance.  Instead,
we're taking a field trip to The Right Stuf in Grimes.

The topic will be a demonstration of Virtual Iron and discussion of
alternate (non VMWare/Basic Xen) virtualization technologies.

Due to the very few people that RSVPed, we will have pizza after the
meeting instead of during it.  Rich has offered to take us all to Old
Chicago after the meeting for pizzas (you're on your own for the beer,
he's not make of money you know ;)

Right Stuf is located here:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=512+n+main+street+in+grimes,+ia&ie=UTF8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&z=16&iwloc=addr

For those who don't want to click a link, here are some general
directions:

Take 141 north from 35/80.
Get off at the main grimes exit, the actual one with a real on/off
ramp.
Go west into Grimes.
Turn right/north onto main.
They're on the left/ west side, park in gravel lot of front of
building.
Guest entrance is one with glass doors.

(The LUG was copied due to some cross-group interest in Virtual Iron,
the regular LUG meeting is next week as planned.)

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701