[Cialug] Inexpensive SSL certs

Jonathan C. Bailey jbailey at co.marshall.ia.us
Mon Sep 8 14:20:13 CDT 2008

Try rapidssl.com - I think they're around $60/year, but they're signed by Equifax directly rather than the junk that CAs like GoDaddy make you go through.

Their certs are also trusted by default on Palm OS and Windows Mobile (v5+ it seems). Not all CAs have their root certs on mobile platforms.

Jonathan Bailey
Marshall County, Iowa
1 E Main St, Marshalltown, IA 50158
P: 641-844-2804 / C: 515-988-1021