[Cialug] Request for Linux on an XBox

Tim Champion timchampion at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 14:07:00 CDT 2008

I think the mechinstaller hack uses the same vulnerability, but I have
successfully used the 007:Agent Under Fire saved game that launches
EvolutionX - which then give you FTP access to your xbox.   I still have the
saved game, and the game disk if you want to give it a shot.  And yes, my
xbox is currently running DSL.
http://12.216.52.180/

I'm sure it was an earlier xbox, but its worth a try.

Tim Champion
timchampion at gmail.com