[Cialug] Moving Linux from one disk to another

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Fri Sep 5 09:33:19 CDT 2008

> I should also be very, very clear about one fundamental thing that the
> above ranting might not truly convey:  I *HATE* rsync.  It's analogous
> to sendmail in my book.

Tell me more about this, is it because of security reasons, or because of the verbosity and number of options, too big and bloated?

BTW, for those that are interested, I did a successful "copy" using g4u (so DD) and will try volume expansion this weekend.  If that fails, I will try some other suggestions  ;)

-Nate