[Cialug] Old^H^H^H Ancient Hardware

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Wed Oct 15 08:19:56 CDT 2008

At Drake we have a number of DEC machines that are either waiting for
recycling, or will be retired soon. I know there's one over in Telecom
that is just waiting to be moved to our central recycling collection
point. I'll ask around and see what i can find. I'm sure if it is going
for recycling that you could have any parts you want except the hard
disks.