[Cialug] Old^H^H^H Ancient Hardware

John Lengeling John.Lengeling at radisys.com
Tue Oct 14 17:26:23 CDT 2008

Fans on old equipment are easy to replace, just get the
make/model/voltage/physical size from the dead fan and look up a
replacement from DigiKey.

I would also recommend the Sun Rescue mailing list.   It isn't just
Sun's that are rescued but pretty much any old hardware.   Lots of parts
trading goes on the list.

johnl