[Cialug] DDR400 - where can I find some local

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 21:15:00 CDT 2008

Crucial.com warrants all of their RAM over its lifetime.  The very few
(2 or so) times I've had to submit a claim to them, they simply needed
the serial number off the RAM itself.  New RAM arrived in the mail
with a return shipping label for the defective RAM.  Simple.  Easy.

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 12:41 PM, John Lengeling
<John.Lengeling at radisys.com> wrote:
> I was not happy with Dymin with my last RAM purchase.
>

> Their RAM comes with a 1 year warranty, not a lifetime warranty.     I had
> some RAM die right at 11 months and by the time I got down to the store, it
> was over 12 months old.   I just assumed that all RAM came with a lifetime
> warranty since all RAM that I have ever purchased for work came with a
> lifetime warranty.
>

> This was Samsung RAM and I found lots of other people with the same problem
> on the Internet.   Samsung has such low prices because they offer zero
> support/warranty for this stuff.   Now Samsung may have premium grade RAM,
> but I would avoid their consumer crap.
>

> johnl

Tired programmer
Coding late into the night