[Cialug] DDR400 - where can I find some local

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Fri Oct 3 14:59:05 CDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 2:48 PM, Tom Pohl <tom at tcpconsulting.com> wrote:

> So, Dymin gets their internet from Stoney Creek Inn? Maybe they just have a
> reassigned ip block? :)

More likely Sprint forgot to update the whois data when they
reassigned the network to Dymin.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"