[Cialug] DDR400 - where can I find some local

John Lengeling John.Lengeling at radisys.com
Fri Oct 3 12:41:53 CDT 2008

I was not happy with Dymin with my last RAM purchase.

Their RAM comes with a 1 year warranty, not a lifetime warranty.     I
had some RAM die right at 11 months and by the time I got down to the
store, it was over 12 months old.   I just assumed that all RAM came
with a lifetime warranty since all RAM that I have ever purchased for
work came with a lifetime warranty.

This was Samsung RAM and I found lots of other people with the same
problem on the Internet.   Samsung has such low prices because they
offer zero support/warranty for this stuff.   Now Samsung may have
premium grade RAM, but I would avoid their consumer crap.

johnl