[Cialug] Fedora 10

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Nov 26 14:41:49 CST 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 12:48 PM, David Champion
<dchampion at visionary.com> wrote:
> I see that Fedora 10 is out... does anyone have any hands-on time with it
> yet?

I upgraded my laptop to a pre-release version several weeks ago, and
updated my desktop system last week to a later pre-release.  I'm
personally liking it a lot!

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"