[Cialug] Interesting problem [OT?]

Stuart Thiessen thiessenstuart at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 17:45:11 CST 2008

Yes, I have those resources as well. The SWIS pages that I sent the
link about, that database contains more "metadata" about the symbols
and that was what I wanted to get hardcopy of. I am doing my MA thesis
on this particular writing system and it helps to have some hard copy
when you are working offline. I travel on my job, and the last few
times I did travel, I ended up not having the internet access I needed
to work on my thesis, so I decided to get offline copies of things so
I don't run into that problem again. :)

Thanks,

Stuart