[Cialug] irc proxy

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Tue Nov 4 15:23:10 CST 2008

Have you looked into using an IRC bot to do this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRC_bot

"A bot can also perform many other useful functions, such as logging
what happens in an IRC channel..."

I've used some in the past. Some of the bot auto reply parsing is fairly
good too, if you ever need to do that sort of thing.

-dc