[Cialug] Stupid Software; Feature Don't Work!

murraymckee at wellsfargo.com murraymckee at wellsfargo.com
Fri May 30 08:57:39 CDT 2008

I had the same problem.  It turns out that not only do you have to set
up offline use for your exchange you have to set it up on each folder as
well.

I did eventually used that to my advantage.  I wrote a rule that moved
e-mails more than 100K to a 'large e-mails' folder and that folder
didn't sync to offline use.  That was back in the days when I used
dialup to get to the work network remotely.

Murray McKee
Operating Systems Engineer
WFFIS - Wells Fargo Financial Information Systems
800 Walnut Street
MAC F4030-037
Des Moines, IA 50309-3605
WORK (515)557-6127 Cell (515) 890-9660  FAX (515) 557-6046
MurrayMcKee at WellsFargo.com
"This message may contain confidential and / or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."