[Cialug] LUG List Blocked

Barry Von Ahsen barry at vonahsen.com
Fri May 9 19:17:45 CDT 2008

@2:31PM

Thank you for contacting the Postmaster/Abuse team at ATT.NET and
BELLSOUTH.NET.

The mail-server IP address(es) associated with your request will be
removed from the block-list within 24-36 hours from the receipt of
this letter.  ATT.NET and BELLSOUTH.NET, its affiliates, and network
services customers do NOT intentionally block legitimate mail in the
course of our anti-spam initiatives.  We regret any inconvenience this
may have caused.

-barry