[Cialug] another phone

Jeff Chapin chapinjeff at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 11:49:44 CDT 2008

After having gone on vacation with a group of friends with cellphones, I
don't think I would ever want to try it again without them. The ability
to split into groups and still stay in contact in an environment that is
new to all of us made the trip more enjoyable. We were able to split
into groups and still easily meet backup with out elaborate preparation
and clock watching.

Jeff