[Cialug] Ubuntu wins out over OSX and Vista :)

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Sat Mar 29 11:07:48 CDT 2008

This was a contest that was held where if you hack the laptop you get
to keep it. Also there is a cash prize of $20,000 for a pre-login
hack, $10,000 for a hack that involves the user logging in and using a
pre-installed application such as a web browser (this is how the Air
was claimed) or IM program and finally a $5,000 hack for vulnerability
exposed through the use of popular third party software (the XP
machine was claimed this way through the use of Adobe Flash Plugin).

 --
 Matthew Nuzum
 newz2000 on freenode

--