[Cialug] Iowa Ruby Brigade meeting March 27, 2008

David W. Body davidbody at bigcreek.com
Thu Mar 20 12:20:20 CDT 2008

Everyone,

The Iowa Ruby Brigade is meeting one week later than our normal third-
Thursday meeting date this month, and I want to let everyone who has
had a third-Thursday conflict in the past know that this is your
chance to attend.

The topic this month is Alternative Ruby (JRuby / Rubinius /
IronRuby), and details are available here:

   http://www.iowaruby.org

The meeting is 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM, Thursday, March 27, 2008, at DMACC
West.  Everyone is invited!

--David W. Body / Big Creek Software, LLC