[Cialug] IgniteIT - April 3rd, 2008 (7-10pm)

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Thu Mar 13 12:33:08 CDT 2008

I was requested to pass this along to the group:

-------
We're happy to announce IgniteIT. IgniteIT will be held on Thursday
night, April 3rd, 2008 (7-10pm) in the Rotunda of the CPMI Building at
2321 North Loop Drive in the ISU Research Park in Ames. It's part of the
Emerging Technologies Conference 2008.

IgniteIT is THE networking opportunity for Iowa's information
technology community. The mission of IgniteIT is to spark imaginations,
connect people, create new technology opportunities in Iowa and have a
lot of fun in the process. Eschew solipsism!

Whether you are an IT professional, technology enthusiast, independent
entrepreneur, venture capitalist, web guru, motivated student, or just a
big geek (whoo hoo!), you are invited to participate. We are looking for
both presenters and attendees for the event.

Attendance is free, but you need to register. To learn more, please
head over to the websites:

IgniteIT:
   http://www.igniteitiowa.org

Emerging Technologies Conference: