[Cialug] Tribox

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 08:44:12 CDT 2008

You need something the trixbox/asterisk will see as a generic X100P card.  I
think those have a specific chipset.  I have a generic card from when i was
playing with asterisk some time ago.  I could probably sell it at this
point, though I warn...the sound quality isn't that great.  If I was to make
a suggestion...buy an external ATA like one of the sipura devices.  I
haven't had one of those myself, but I'm betting the quality's better, and
you can move it wherever you have a ethernet line.

--Justin