[Cialug] OT: The internets?

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Thu Mar 6 16:28:42 CST 2008

Looks to me like there may be a problem with a router somewhere in a
company that rhymes with mac loud - just based on some unscientific
traceroute results. Could be a cascading problem from elsewhere, and not
their problem at all.

I'll try bifurcating my multiplexer http routing port with an arp gopher
backtrace and see if that fixes it.

-dc