[Cialug] OT: Best phone for the geek

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 22:21:41 CST 2008

Yeah, I know I'm evil for wanting WM on here, but I've been using a windows
PDA for years.  It works with my work PC and my primary home pc which,
yes...is still on windows.  I'm still working on a complete crossover to
linux (personally...can't do it at work :(    )  Palm's ok, but I still like
WM better.  I'd wait for android, but I haven't seen any indication of when
it's coming and I'm afraid it - like most things seem to - will come out for
GSM far before CDMA.  Also I know the WM devices can be used as a wireless
modem with an add-on program w/o doing the phone-as-modem plan.