[Cialug] Deepest Apologies

Kenneth Younger kyounger at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 11:09:49 CDT 2008

For those of you that were at the previous meeting, I must extend my
deepest and most sincere apologies for my actions. There was no excuse
for directing my anger over an issue I have been dealing with at those
of you that have my utmost respect. I feel nothing but regret and
embarrassment, and hope that in time I can re-earn your trust. Please
know that I do not harbor ill-feelings toward any of you, the feelings
I expressed were born out of other personal issues, which I am making
efforts to resolve.

I respect, admire, and value all of you. I am truly sorry.

-Kenny